Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by ganodan, Nov 6, 2014.

1. ganodan

ganodan New Member

Any time frame for coupons package to be upgraded to 3.2.0?

Regards,
    Dan.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Dan,

Thanks for asking. Yes, coupons script will be released once 3.2.1 version is released.
    http://dev.subrion.org/versions/118

We only have 2 issues left for this version and we hope to release it today. Once it's released we will release coupons 3.2.0 version, as it's ready, but it requires some new code included in 3.2.1 core version. That's the reason why it has not been released yet.

Thanks for your patience.
  3. ganodan

ganodan New Member

Thanks Vasily,

Noticed there has been attention given on recurring payments for 3.2.0, looking forward to see how it works with shops & coupons.

Dan.
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings Dan,

Finally the coupons script has been released. It should be available in your account area.
    Still have tons of work to be done on recurring payments, but at least our core functionality is ready, so new features / improvements can be easily added with patches.

Cheers!
  5. ganodan

ganodan New Member

Thanks Vasily,

Looks like there maybe a problem that I think may be related to automatic core upgrade that went out over the weekend, affecting the coupon admin area, and by the look of it the Auto Classifieds has the same problem.

I deleted the package as it was returning 404's and unable to add Categories, Shops or Coupons as there is no editor or fields available.

Dan
  6. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello Dan,

We don't have this problem on our local servers.
    Please submit the ticket in our HelpDesk System with full desciption, including your FTP/cPanel details and me or my colleagues will take care of it asap.

Thanks!