3.2.6 upgrade

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by jimhadfield, Feb 3, 2015.

1. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

I have a few permission errors when I ran the upgrade, like: "Unable to write the file: admin/configuration.php"
    What are the permissions supposed to be?
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Jim, please hold on. Please start updating when we officially announce the release :) We can post some instructions how to prevent data loss, correct upgrade actions, etc.

A matter of few hours. Thanks!
  3. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

I'm to used to seeing "update" messages that I immediately run the update.
    Sorry. Just trying to stay on top of it.
  4. Vasily_B.

We are still updating demos, and working on the upgrades script. To deliver a stable upgrade.

BTW. here is the new autos package in action :)
    I'm sure you will love it!
    Auto Classifieds Software demo

Follow the updates on twitter!
  5. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

While you are at doing upgrades....
    On my computer, cell phone, tablet, etc. the bottom right corner at /admin/autos/listings/ seems to be cutting off part of a button. See attached uploaded pdf. ScreenHunter_12 Feb. 03 12.19.jpg ScreenHunter_12 Feb. 03 12.19.jpg
  6. Vasily_B.

Yes, unfortunately grid works better for greater resolutions, and it does not render extra components. Anyhow, that's optional statistics component so you can ignore it.
    We already have tickets in our todo list to optimize admin dashboard for smaller resolutions, not sure when, sorry.
  7. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

Suggestion, put the future things to do on your Gantt chart. :)
  8. Vasily_B.

Thanks Jim

Regarding the permissions issue. I suppose you need to contact your hosting and ask your apache (software that stands for web server) is run under user that has all access to your FTP files.
    That might be issue.

Regarding Gantt chart - yep, I've just activated it yesterday, we generally use Roadmaps to show what features are planned for the upcoming release.