50 registered members get our article script for FREE??

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by creepy, May 30, 2007.

1. creepy

creepy New Member

Hello, i have registered a new account.
    Where can i get the FREE version you promised?! I could not download that script because the software always tells me, i should purchase it. Whats wrong?!

Please help!

Your offer:

Register right now and get PAID CUSTOMER PRIVILEGES AT NO COST. Limited time offer! Only 50 registered members get our article script for FREE!
  2. TurXaliM

TurXaliM Member

This was 100 and 100persons have their XooArticles, i think.
  3. admin

admin Guest

Hi Creepy,
    Please no panic :) Your domain has been approved so now you can download the script
    We are not cheating. You just need to add domain and I will approve it later. That's all :)
  4. admin

admin Guest

Just to avoid confusion here is explanation:

I have prolong the promotion period and now additional members got free version

9 free accounts left

Actions to get free version

#1. Register
    #2. Add Domain
    #3. Wait until it's approved by admin
    #4. Download and install
  5. creepy

creepy New Member

Ah i see, you approve domains first :)
    I could download now without problems.. i didn't thought about cheating from your side ;)

I will install now..
  6. admin

admin Guest

Please do not hesitate to post your questions here in case you have them ;)
  7. hollis3

hollis3 New Member

Should we assume you have hit the 50 sites?
  8. admin

admin Guest

Welcome here :) Yeah, that's right. But in 2 weeks we will release a free version of xooArticles and it will be pretty good for creating article or blog site
  9. hollis3

hollis3 New Member

thank you. we already have the Directory software and this looks like it will also fit into our site idea as well. we just want to check out the implementation before buying. thanks!
  10. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

11. oliver

oliver New Member

Hi,

I purchase the script and add new domain for the free version
  12. hollis3

hollis3 New Member

any news on the free version? :D

I realize the script requires Apache. While we have IIS, people have made CMS systems like Drupal work with IIS. We would like to give it a try with the free version. Your script is cleaner looking and easy to use compared to the Drupal equivalent.
  13. Vasily_B.

Hello. We are waiting for template. I think, free version will be released in 2 weeks.
  14. dwo

dwo New Member

Firstly I would like some clarification here on what the deal is. The script is advertised as "Free Reviews & Article Script", but this thread seems to indicate that only 50 members get the script for free. Please clarify.
    Secondly I would like to know if the script can be integrated with an existing website without changing the layout. I have submitted one of my domains for inspection.
    Thanks.
  15. Vasily_B.

Free version is ready, we are wait for template only and it'll be released soon. Also, we can create a template similar to your site and its will looks equally.