$500 refund?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by shahrammv, Jun 17, 2017.

  1. shahrammv

    shahrammv New Member

    Hi, you guys never completed my project and never gave me any updates. Can you refund the $500 that I paid? I asked you millions times and you kept ignoring me! Please arrange the refund. Thanks
  2. netvaz

    netvaz New Member

    If you are an American you can file a complaint with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-1
    If you are not an American, contact your country's Chamber of Commerce in Kyrgyztan for help on how to file a complaint against this business with the Kyrgyztan government. These people are crooks, just look at how they no longer support eSyndicat and are still selling it on the web. I've known this company since 2005 and I absolutely do not recommend any of their products or services.

Share This Page