Admin Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by dmendez, May 10, 2015.

1. dmendez

dmendez New Member

Upon installation of version 3.3.3, I go to my admin site and get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'iaAbstractControllerBackend' not found in /hostPATH/admin/index.php on line 28
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

Issue has been resolved via helpdesk. By some reason .htaccess has not been uploaded to the server. It's hidden by default, and on some system it's not visible when you unpack zip package.
  3. Davidoa

Davidoa New Member

Hi,
    I have the same issue, but my hosting is on Nginx with the latest PHP. Installation was failing as well, because of the wrong link was generated (http://host/install/install/configuration), but I've managed to make it happen. I can log-in, but when I select the Admin Dashboard it gives me the same error.

Error:
    Code (Text):
    2015/06/02 07:43:52 [error] 25373#0: *3235 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'iaAbstractControllerBackend' not found in /hosting/subrion/admin/index.php on line 28
    PHP message: PHP Stack trace:
    PHP message: PHP   1. {main}() /hosting/subrion/admin/index.php:0" while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: subrion.host.com, request: "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "subrion.host.com", referrer: "http://subrion.host.com/profile/"
    Rewrite rules:
    Code (Text):

location / {
            # First attempt to serve request as file, then
            # as directory, then fall back to index.html
            try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?q=$uri&$args;
        }

if ($host ~* ^www\.(.*))
        {
            set $host_without_www $1;
            rewrite ^/(.*)$ $scheme://$host_without_www/$1 permanent;
        }

# unless the request is for a valid file, send to bootstrap
        if (!-e $request_filename)
        {
            rewrite ^(.+)$ /index.php?_p=$1 last;
        }

#location /install/ {
            #    rewrite ^/install/(.*)$ /install/index.php?_p=$1 last;
            #}

# pass the PHP scripts to FastCGI server listening on 127.0.0.1:9000
        #
        location ~ \.php$ {
            fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
            fastcgi_index index.php;
            include fastcgi_params;
            fastcgi_connect_timeout 60;      
        }

4. Vasily_B.

Hi,

It looks like your admin panel controller is used directly. It should be routed via root/index.php. In this case you won't have the issue you have now.
    I suppose this condition might be the cause of the issue you have:
    check this .htaccess rule:
    RewriteRule ^(.*)(\.php([0-9]*)|\.json|\.xml|\.tpl|\.phtml|\.ini|\.inc|/)$ index.php?_p=$1 [NC,QSA,L]

Try to forward your traffic to root index.php file. Let us know if it works. Thanks
  5. Davidoa

Davidoa New Member

Thanks, changed the setup, now it works.
  6. Vasily_B.

I'm glad to advise :) Could you please share the final working nginx config, so other users could use it on their nginx setup?

Thanks!
  7. jenneanne

jenneanne New Member

I am having this same issue. How do I create or manage this missing htaccess file?
  8. jenneanne

jenneanne New Member

Vasily_B. likes this.
  9. Vasily_B.

Thanks, @jenneanne

We definitely need an instruction somewhere here to avoid problems with Mac users.
  10. eagersa

eagersa New Member

I have found the same problem on my admin link, what might be the problem, I can see above the issue was resolved, how was it resolved? please let me know how to go about it.

Below is the link

Fatal error: Class 'iaAbstractControllerBackend' not found in /home/hostPATH/admin/index.php on line 28
  11. Vasily_B.

Hi,

This issue should have been resolved in our latest version. Please let us know what version you currently use. We also need to know your PHP version installed on your server.

Thanks!
  12. FatallNoA

FatallNoA New Member

Спасибо. Отличная информация
  13. alexmtz.g

alexmtz.g New Member

Fatal error: Class 'iaAbstractControllerBackend' not found in /home/.../admin/index.php on line 28

How can I solve this Issue? Please is very important, I cant access the admin panel
  14. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @alexmtz.g,

The possible reason of this error is in missing .htaccess file.
    Please try to upload .htaccess file to root folder of your web server (near admin/ includes/ and other folders)
    I've attached zipped .htaccess file, you should unzip it.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Andrew_G. likes this.
  15. alexmtz.g

alexmtz.g New Member

Thank you!!
  16. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member