Anomalies found in Subrion plugins 2.3.2

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by olairmarcos, Jan 20, 2013.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello,
    We conducted tests and found anomalies in some plugins Subrion 2.3.2, see below:

Plugin Guestbook:
    Unregistered User. Enter the captcha wrong and yet the message was posted on the website normally.
    Configuration used panel control:
    Allow submissions for accounts only = ON
    Messages auto approval = ON

--------------------------------
    Plugin Poll:
    We tested the plugin poll, with 3 polls and when we click (show all polls) error page is displayed.
    Requested URL not found (404)

Plugin Latest Blog Entries.
    When we place the plugin latest blog entries in the footer position 1-4, the template default is broken.

Plugin Blog Personal:
    The date is not automatically captured when creating the personal blog control panel. It is necessary to capture the date manually. In the blog frontpage is shown with strange date if the date is saved empty.

-------------------------------
    Testimonials Plugin
    Only the admin has permission to post testimonials on the site. On the control panel is set to yes. But no is allowed to add testimonials on the website, only the admin.
    Error: You don't have permissions to access this page.
    ---------------------------------
    Good Job.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello!

We will check the plugins shortly and inform you on the fixes.
  3. Gleb_S.

Plugin Guestbook: I tried to make a post without captcha entered and it didn't add it. Please let me know the version of the plugin you use.

Plugin Poll: fixed, please download the latest version.

Latest Blog Entries: I've changed the block's position to footer1 and haven't seen any problems. Could you please send me URL where I can see the problem or at least attach a screenshot with the problem displayed.

Plugin Blog Personal: the problem is fixed, please download the new version.

Testimonials Plugin: fixed, please download the new version.
  4. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello Alex,

Subrion:2.3.2
    All plugins: 2.3.2
    Site test: Home :: Powered by Subrion 2.3

The Plugin Blog Entries, when positioned in the footer causes mangling default template. note the bottom menu, when we add the plugin latest blog entries in the block footer 1-4 in last position, the block copyright is mangled .
    We tested with IE9, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

-------------------------
    Good Job.
  5. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello Alex,

Subrion:2.3.2
    All plugins: 2.3.2
    Site test: Home :: Powered by Subrion 2.3

The Plugin Blog Entries, when positioned in the footer causes mangling default template. note the bottom menu, when we add the plugin latest blog entries in the block footer 1-4 in last position, the block copyright is mangled .
    We tested with IE9, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

Plugin Guestbook
    The guestbook plugin publishes the text on the site normally when an unregistered user enters the captcha [00000] [12345] [abcde]. You can enter any value in the captcha that the message is published on the site.

Good Job.
  6. Gleb_S.

About blog entries block. You have some wrong html in some of your blogs' body. Please check carefully for </div> tags.

About Guestbook. Ok, I understood the problem. It will be fixed in a couple of hours and the new plugin version will be released.
    I swill inform you on the fix here.
  7. Gleb_S.

The Guestbook plugin is updated, please download the latest version.
  8. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello Alex,
    thanks for upgrade Guestbook.

Plugin Testimonials
    In Testimonials plugin, add the testimony in form, the default template is deformed due to box body be very large. The default template is the width deformed.
    Tested width: IE9, Firefox, Chrome
    Subrion 2.3.2 Plugins: 2.3.2

-------------------------------

Attached Files:

9. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Re: Anomalies found in Subrion and plugins 2.3.2

Hello,
    It does not show the name of the plan in the list of plans and form add listing in frontpage.
    View image above.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  10. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Re: Anomalies found in Subrion and plugins 2.3.2

Hello,
    Eventually an error message appears on the site, in the administration and the frontpage of the site.
    What may be occurring this error?

Folder : backup, tmp, upload and file .htaccess and config.inc.php with chmod 777
    magic_quotes gpc = on
    register globals = off
    safe mode = off
    Allow URL Fopen = on
    Display Errors = on

ERROR:
    Notice: session_start() [function.session-start]: ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/subrion/www/site/system.php on line 101

Thanks for help
  11. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

The administrator can not save a new listing to the directory via the control panel on the backend of the site. Edit and save a listing in the directory already existing works normally.

Does not save the listing and the following error appears: Error mysql

The administrator sends the listing by the frontpage of the site, it works normal.

I tried to reinstall the package again web directory script, did not resolve the error.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  12. Gleb_S.

We will update testimonials shortly.

As dor the rest problems: please create a ticket with your FTP details, we will fix them. Probably, upgrade is required.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
  13. unicalx

unicalx New Member

Facebook Plugin 2.3.3

It would be better, make load the javascript: "http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js" in:
    " \subrion\plugins\facebook\templates\channel.tpl " after all the css files of general template, for more performace and better Pagespeed results. All the *.js files, must come after *.css, says the rule.
    A possible solution would be change this:
    on this:
    in the install.xml file.
    and after
    change this:
    on this:
    into the subrion\templates\default\layout.tlp file.
    I am not a programmer but it would be a solution. I test it and works, maybe the team will found a better solution.
    Goodnight
  14. Gleb_S.

Hello thank you for your suggestion.
    Likely we will apply them shortly!