Auto Classified Software 3.1.0 released

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by Vasily B., Nov 19, 2013.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We are happy to announce the release of core 3.1.0 as well as auto classifieds script 3.1.0 release. It includes a lot of improvements and fixes for known issues. Works perfectly on 3.1.0 version.

Here is the changelog:
    Here is the link to the details. http://dev.subrion.com/versions/87

Please ask if you have any questions. Thanks!
  2. mahesh

mahesh New Member

Where is the link to download the
    Auto Classified Software 3.1.0 released ?
  3. Vasily_B.

Hi,

It's in your account area at subrion.com, Downloads / Packages. If you don't see it please try to clear your browser cache.

Thanks!
  4. mahesh

mahesh New Member

Sir i am not able to download any version...and as soon as i tick the auto package its showing a message "You may not download the 3.1.0 version as your support has expired. Click here to extend your upgrades & support period. Anyway, you can still download the older version. and one thing support is expired ok but UPGRADE is always you should provide and never mentioned anywhere that you charge for upgrade....plz give us upgrade download permission thanks in advance ..mahesh
  5. Vasily_B.

Hi @mahesh,

Obsolete versions are not supported anymore. We are going to allow access to 3.x versions only, as we won't support 2.x releases anymore.
    Please check the prices here:
    http://www.subrion.com/product/autos/pricing.html
    It shows Included Support for 6 months and we never offered free upgrades at all. Upgrade's always been a paid service, though we do provide free upgrades at esyndicat - but that only applies to the access to all the new versions/upgrades and you can upgrade them yourself, but if you want us to do that for you that would be a paid service. You can check the price here:
    http://www.subrion.com/services.html
    So you can only download the latest version that was released during the active support & upgrades period of your account.

If you are interested in that version we can email it to you, but I suppose you already use that version. Thanks!
  6. mahesh

mahesh New Member

Sir
    I didn't capitalized on it yet and you can check my track...if you give it i can just rule out later and please send the versions & upgrades that was released during my active support to my email ID: [email protected]... thankyou regards mahesh
  7. Vasily_B.

Hi mahesh,

Sure, please submit a ticket in our helpdesk and the guys will send the reply back with the attachments.

Thanks!
  8. popey87

popey87 Member

Hey guys, any estimate on the release of 3.2.0, i am very interested in the auction functionality.
  9. mahesh

mahesh New Member

Add listing for spare parts
    Sir

how can i make add listing for both auto spare parts listing and as well as vehicles listing for a user

thanku
    mahesh

10. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello Mahesh,
    I have replied to your message in the other thread, please check it.