Auto Classifieds Software 3.2.1 is released!

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by Vasily_B., Feb 3, 2015.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We are happy to announce the new version of our auto classifieds software - 3.2.1! Here is the changelog:
    Full details can be found here: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/126

What's the most important part of the update? Definitely it's the support for brand new auto classifieds template - MASHINKI. Here it is in action:
    Auto Classifieds Software template

Upgrade:
    1. Please make backup of your DB + files
    2. Please note that it could be only used with 3.2.6 core version, so you need to upgrade your core version at first
    3. Now download the latest 3.2.1 auto classifieds package from subrion.org
    4. Upload autos/ folder to your server packages/ folder
    5. Go to Admin Dashboard / Extensions / Packages and click Upgrade

That's it. Now you can install Mashinki template. You need to review your blocks manually, as some of them might be deactivated during templates installation.

Welcome to ask questions, if you have any.
  2. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

Since I upgraded too soon, should I do it again, or just assume that all is good as is?
  3. Vasily_B.

Hi Jim
    Not sure if you have performed the upgrade. Could you please confirm you core version is 3.2.6 and your autos package is 3.2.1?
    If not - you can follow the upgrade instructions and get your auto classifieds script version updated.
    Cheers
  4. jimhadfield

jimhadfield New Member

My Core is 3.2.6
    The package appears to be 3.2.1
    However, I did get those errors when I did the two upgrades too early. I am unable to verify that those errors were fixed and/or taken care of.
  5. Vasily_B.

Ok, please submit a ticket in our helpdesk and we will check if anything is wrong with the installation. We need your FTP details and admin panel access.

Thanks!
  6. Vasily_B.

We are happy to inform that we've just installed several plugins to our demo version. So you can check even more functionality available in our autos classifieds software. Please ask if you have any questions. We would be happy to advise.