Background Header BlogIt!

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Templates' started by jacobford, Jul 9, 2015.

1. jacobford

jacobford New Member

Hi,

I had some issues with changing the background. First time is OK.

But when you already have a custom image uploaded.

> Upload = retains old image
    > Delete = Resets to original BlogIt image > Upload new image > Retains old image

Therefore
    • I think "Delete" is misleading as it doesn't seem to actually remove custom uploaded image from the server
    • It is impossible to set custom header image more than one time unless you manually upload bg.jpg
    JF
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hi @jacobford !

We've just tested this locally and it works as expected. Do you click on Save button after choosing an image?
    If this issue persists, could you please create a ticket in our Help desk system with login details to admin panel and FTP.

Thanks!
  3. jacobford

jacobford New Member

Yeah it was strange, it seems the server doesn't even attempt to accept an upload as pressing Save reloads the page immediately.

I'm not too worried about having to FTP the image instead. I just wondered if it was a known issue or whether it might be on my end.
    Do you guys have a media gallery on your road map by any chance? (It's just something I'm used to from WordPress)

Thanks
  4. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Yeah, seems like a server issue. Maybe image was too big?
    Yes, we will implement media/files manager as well as template and css editor in near future.

Thanks!
  5. webmaster_85158

webmaster_85158 New Member

Hi Gleb. I can confirm on another website. Using Firefox browser. I click browse and select image. Then nothing, even after clicking save does not appear to be uploading any data.
  6. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @webmaster_85158 ,

I've just checked the Blogit template on our local and real servers and background image can be easily changed via Subrion Admin Panel.

If you still have this problem please submit the ticket in our HelpDesk System and me or my colleagues will help you to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks for your interest in our software products!