Blog Extension

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by sheasawyer, Sep 24, 2014.

1. sheasawyer

sheasawyer New Member

I am having trouble setting blog plugin from "active" to "inactive". Each time I set to "inactive" upon saving the plugin it refreshes as active. I'm also unable to delete the plugin. Is there anything that can be done? For now I plan on removing all links for blog manually, as I don't plan on using it at this point.

Thanks,
    Shea
  2. sheasawyer

sheasawyer New Member

I just realized I can make the blog page inactive from the Global section under pages.
    This seems to have solved the problem. However, I am just hoping no inactive links show up on webmaster.
  3. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @sheasawyer ,

Personal Blog plugin is default plugin for the Subrion CMS. That's why you can't remove it or disable.
    If you don't want to have its components on the FrontEnd part of your site then you need to remove its page from Main menu (Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Menus -> click on Main Menu -> Edit -> remove the Blog page from the Main menu (left section)). In order to disable its block you need to go to the Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Blocks -> find the blocks with extras=personal_blog and change the status to 'inactive'.

Thanks for your interest in our software products!
  4. sheasawyer

sheasawyer New Member

Thanks... this was no problem. Quick fix. Appreciate the info Andrew.
  5. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member