Bug in Admin - Manage Fields

Discussion in 'Real Estate Classifieds Script' started by mktg, Jan 5, 2013.

1. mktg

mktg New Member

There is a definite bug in Admin > Manage Fields specifically when a Parent/Dependent structure is used.

On first attempt), the Manage Field will show Dependent Fields. Then I select Depedent fields e.g. Company, Website etc. But once I save the changes, the Depedent fields are set to "regular" once again. I can see this change happening in the "fields" table

Secondly, Parent-Dependent relation that was meant to be added to "fields_relations" table never happens. Currently, for my system to work I am manually entering the "Parent-Dependent" records in "fields_relations" table

This is definitely a bug. Resultantly, I can't use the Admin panel to manage Dependent fields... I am entering the sql records manually.

There is an additional bug related to this: When adding a Depedent field (Regular: Off), I can select the Parent field values and it does add these relations in "fields_relations". But it does *not* set the [extras] field to value "realestate". So, again I have to manually edit the sql tables to fix this.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

3. ThomasNick

ThomasNick New Member

Are you a content writer, article writer, blog writer? If yes so Speak Rights is the best place for you. Because most of the experienced writers are ready to publish their blogs on this platform. It is obvious that this platform is not giving the link juice like medium, blogge,r or WordPress but after few months you noticed that thousands of people are waiting to see their blogs or articles on this site. (Insha Allah).