Announcement Business directory script 4.0.0 released!

Discussion in 'Yellow Pages Script / Local Directory Script' started by Vasily_B., Feb 16, 2016.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of a new version of Subrion yellow pages script. It's 4.0.0. It's 100% refactored solution with many improvements. Please check the demo version: Business Directory Script

Here is the changelog:
    Here is the full list with details: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/111

Unfortunately there is no way to upgrade your old version to the new one. This is related to the lack of upgrade for our core system. So this version of yellow pages / business directory script can only be used for new websites.

Let us know if you have any comments. We will be happy to assist.
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  2. shaununouk

shaununouk New Member

Will it be possible to backup existing data, images, fields, etc on versions 3.5 and import as many of them as possible into V4 if you wish to do a new install and keep using latest software and developments that occur.
  3. paardenliefhebber

paardenliefhebber New Member

It is possible, using phpadmin you can export the old table, and the new table to csv , copy the old data in the new format and import it. Done it and it is working
    Vasily_B., shaununouk and Dayir_A. like this.
  4. Vasily_B.

@shaununouk But you'd also need to pay attention to the fields list. Make sure your new table has necessary columns for sensitive data.

I'd do this as follows:

1. Make a copy of your ypages table
    2. Delete fields you don't need
    3. Compare with your new table = if you have extra fields and need them - please create in your new installation, make sure their names match
    4. Export data and import in your new table

Once this is done, you'd need to go to Admin Dashboar / System / Database and open consistency page. Now just recount everything.

That's it. At least you can try.
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  5. shaununouk

shaununouk New Member

Thanks, At least it is possible, I will take a look at this backup and install but may use your paid service feature and get you chaps at Subrion to update it for me. I will open a ticket when the time comes and discuss.
    Vasily_B. likes this.
  6. Vasily_B.

Sure, you can count on us.

Have a great weekend.