Can not create categories - Articles Script Package 4.0.0

Discussion in 'Article Script / Article Directory Script' started by blogsash, Feb 1, 2016.

1. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hello Developers. I use the latest version of the Articles Script package and have a problem with the categories.

I can not create it and have this error in debug.

PHP:
    Notice: Undefined index: tree_idon line 167 in file packages / publishing / admin / categories.phpBacktrace [7]

User warning: Unknown column 'Priority' in 'field list' INSERT INTO `` status` sbr401_articles_categories` SET = 'active', `locked` = '0',` title` = 'Subrion 4.0 CMS', `description` = 'In this category are the Subrion 4.0 CMS and all that goes with it. This CMS is quite cool and not so difficult to use and I think I can work with it permanently.\ n ', `meta_description` =' ',` meta_keywords` =' ', `icon` =' ',` nofollow` =' 0 ', `priority` =' 0 ',` parent_id` =' 0 ', ` order` = '1'on line 165 in file includes / classes / ia.core.mysqli.phpBacktrace [13]

Notice: Undefined index: title_aliason line 192 in file packages / publishing / admin / categories.phpBacktrace [6]

If I want to create category Database Error will soon pop up and now I have upgraded to version 4.0.4 Subrion.

Can you help me maybe? Thank you in advance.
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @blogsash ,

Most likely you don't have the 'Priority' column in your `{prefix}articles_categories` table.

In order to fix this issue please make the steps below:
    1) log into your Subrion Admin Panel
    2) go to System -> DataBase
    3) insert the SQL query below into the 'Run MySQL query/queries' window:
    Code (Text):
    ALTER TABLE `{prefix}articles_categories` ADD `priority` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL AFTER `nofollow`;
    4) click on 'Go' button
    That's it!

I've attached screenshot file for better understanding of this process.

Please let me know the result.

Thanks for choosing our software products!

Attached Files:

Vasily_B. likes this.
  3. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Thanks for your answer and unfortunately it did not work so. I get this error appears. Is there yet another variant of the SQL command?

PHP:
    {Query Failed:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '` ADD `priority` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL AFTER `nofollow`' at line 1}
  4. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hi @blogsash ,

I'm sorry, there was minor mistype. Please re-copy the SQL query above and try to execute it.
  5. blogsash

blogsash New Member

Hello @Andrew_G.

Thanks for your great help. Now everything is working again. If I have another question, I turn to also love.
  6. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member