Cannot login to admin page

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by neutrino, Jul 10, 2015.

1. neutrino

neutrino New Member

I've successfully installed version 3.3.4, home page displays all right, but when I login to admin page (http://mydomain:port/admin/) with username and password, I got a blank page and no errors promoted.And Chrome console just show one js error: (Uncaught TypeError: plugin.IsCommandKeyUndetectEnable is not a function)
  2. neutrino

neutrino New Member

When I am in admin dashboard page ,every time I click an item , it will redirect me into login page that I have to input name and password. how to fix it?
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Thanks for your report. It looks something is wrong with the session, they are somehow not configured properly for your server.
    Could you please check the following, do you have a line like this one:
    session_save_path('...'); in your includes/config.inc.php file.
    If not I suppose we can try to setup your save path to a different folder, that definitely has writable permissions.

If there is a way to share your FTP details, please let us know them. We will check this issue directly on your server.

Thanks!
  4. neutrino

neutrino New Member

I have checked "includes/config.inc.php" and it looks like below:
    aaa.png
    Obviously there is no "session_save_path" , Do I need a specific folder to saving session? Or I just put a "session_save_path('./')" here?(this folder has writable permission).
  5. Vasily_B.

Just an example, please try to setup an absolute path for your save path so it would look like this:

session_save_path('/var/www/html/tmp');

Or you can link to the tmp/ folder of the software. The most important thing - it should have writable permissions, so Apache web server could create session files there.
  6. neutrino

neutrino New Member

I have done that and restart my apache and clear browser cache, the problem is still on.

My admin address: http://120.27.37.129:81/admin/
    u/p : admin/admin
    and you can see this.
  7. neutrino

neutrino New Member

And there goes more wierd.
    My Chrome which install subrion can access admin page as normal, no session issue.
    My Safari in same mac os have the session issue!
    After I clear all data cache in chrome , it has the session issue!
    With the session issue , every time I changed item and login, I see no data.

My server is Ubuntu 12.04, PHP5.3, Mysql5.5 , Apache2.2
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  8. neutrino

neutrino New Member

Here is my includes/config.inc.php
    aaa.png
    I found that every time I click an item , it will start a new session in the folder I specify:
    Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 11.58.49.png
  9. Janur_J.

Janur_J. Staff Member

10. Janur_J.

Janur_J. Staff Member

There was a bug. We have fixed it in dev branch.
    Fixed at your host as well, @neutrino !
    Vasily_B. likes this.
  11. neutrino

neutrino New Member

All has been done .Thank you very much , your team are very professional and nice
  12. unicalx

unicalx New Member

Hello all, i have installed the CMS subrion_cms_4.1.4, 8 months ago.
    Aftel a lot of months i try to go to the admin page http://heron.gr.com/admin/ but no login page no username and pass form found...Can you help me please. Thanks
  13. Vasily_B.