Comment Plugin

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by Falcooon13, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Falcooon13

Falcooon13 New Member

Hi,
    is there any plugin for comment it's Compatible with v 3.0.2 ? i found a plugin but for old version !
    i was trying to install it in v 3.0.2 but it's not working .

Thank You
  2. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I would like this also.
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Ok, thanks guys. I've requested my colleagues to adapt that plugin for the latest version.
  4. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

Thanks!
  5. Falcooon13

Falcooon13 New Member

Thanks Man :)
  6. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello everyone!

The plugin is updated for Subrion v3.0.3
    We will release the plugin right after the 3.0.3 is released.
    It will take 24-48 hours.

Sorry for this waiting and thank you for your patience!
    Vasily B. likes this.
  7. Falcooon13

Falcooon13 New Member

any news about comment plugin !!
  8. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

9. Falcooon13

Falcooon13 New Member

Thanks ,, but how i can enable it ? after i try to install the plugin there is nothing blow blog entry for comments !!
  10. Vasily_B.

Hi

Unfortunately comments can only be enabled for items: autos, estates, coupons, articles, etc. There is no way to disable them for blog entries at the moment, though that functionality is already planned for one of the upcoming releases.
    Meanwhile you can enable disqus.com plugins as they could be enabled for any page.

Thanks!
  11. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

The plugins slider, poll, banners, events, guestbook, newsletter, private mensages, reviews, tell a friend, google maps, faq will be upgraded to version 3.1.0? We are waiting for the update of plugins to continue with the design of the website installation.
  12. Vasily_B.

3.0 plugins should be compatible. Please recheck them. Anyhow we will spend all next few days working on the plugins, so you will get them ready next week.

Thanks for asking!