Copying Sub Category

Discussion in 'Web Directory Script' started by placi4subrion, Apr 10, 2009.

1. placi4subrion

placi4subrion New Member

Hi,

I am very much disappointed to find the Sub Category Copying feature found in the Admin panel of eSyndiCat is missing in the Subrion Directory script. Is it possible to add this feature to core ver.1.1?

Thank you in advance.
  2. placi4subrion

placi4subrion New Member

Hi Guys,

I thought to my self that this is not possible, because Subrion is based on eSyndiCat experience. So it could be something with my installing. There is a valid reason to suspect this. When I first installed the Subrion in my site (which also has a eSyndiCat script installed) it did not ask for a license key just installed bypassing that. And it did indicate some errors (I can not remember them now though) during installation. However I had a clean front end and admin panel.

So, when I had this Sub Category missing thing I started suspecting that something may have gone during the installation. Then I removed both script from the site and did a fresh install. After that I found Sub Cat Copying feature available. Could be one of those things. I will, in any case, test it thouroughly and remove the script/database and will reinstall just to make sure.

But, Vasily, there is something you should pay attention to. How did Subrion manage to get installed without the license key, when you have eSyndiCat script installed in the same domain? I don't want to know why. You can keep the answer for yourself for the benefit of your company.

Regards