Could you install CMS + article script please

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by Fairytest, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Fairytest

Fairytest New Member

Hi Vasily

I think I got totally lost, I got the CMS working but after uploading article script nothing worked. So hence I would like you to do all the uploading for me. Please get in touch with me so I can give you all the details.

I have deleted all files from the CMS and the script from the FTP so I can get a nice clean upload. I would need as well all available plugins for the system and the templates as well. Although I had uploaded everything the CMS did not realize the uploads and no packages were seen.

Thanks for your help, normally I can do the upload myself, but I got kind of lost.

Thanks

Cornelia
  2. Fairytest

Fairytest New Member

Problem is solved - I could fix the problems myself and uploaded the core and the article script, will work tomorrow (now its midnight) on the plugins and so on.

Regards

Cornelia
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Cornelia, don't hesitate to submit a ticket in our helpdesk. We will be able to install the script for you.

Package installation is not that difficult. You just install core and then upload package into packages folder and install in Admin Panel -> Manage Packages.

Anyway, if you have specific questions regarding your version - please let me know in ticket system

P.S. please note we work in +6 GMT and I suppose there could be a delay with reply
  4. l.j.kootstra

l.j.kootstra New Member

Hello,

Today I uploaded Subrion CMS with FTP to my website, it is all installed correctly now, and I can use the programm, but whenn I enter the admin panel I am not able to install Articles Publishing Package, if I go to Manage Packages, there is a possibility to use the green button (install), but by doing that nothing happened. What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Leo
  5. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Leo and welcome to our user forums!

Could you please submit a ticket in our helpdesk and post your FTP / Admin Panel details there. We will take care of everything.

Thanks!