Coupons Script - Beta version demo

Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by ModsGuru, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi all,

Just want to introduce the working demo BETA version of my coupons package.
    You can see the demo here:
    Coupons Script

Admin Panel will be available shortly, add coupon functionality stopped working after the upgrade, and I hope to fix this in a few hours.

Let me know your comments, feature requests + notes if you have any. Thanks!
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi ModsGuru
    Wow, I'm totally in love with the package you created, I tried to share my coupon love and I really like the way you implemented tags!
    I'm impressed much! Please keep up the work, I'm sure you'll get many customers here! Any thoughts on the software pricing policy?
  3. wazza

wazza Member

Hi modsguru,
    Looks great. Love the layout. Is that a surbion template? Is that a surbion template? Or one of your own?
  4. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi wazza, thanks for the feedback. It's a custom template created for coupons package :)
  5. wazza

wazza Member

Excellent! I havn't even thought of creating any templates yet. Love the slider too. You do the styling yourself?

Quentin
  6. Vasily_B.

One question here though, how does your today's top coupons block work? I was unable to understand the logic. Please clarify!

It seems this block does not list the coupons that are added today!

Thanks!
  7. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Quentin, I've got a 'ball boy' who deliver designs to me :) I'm more responsible for the functionality!

Vasily, it only displays 5 random coupons.. hmm, sounds confusing, really.. why hell should it be today's top coupons then? :) thanks for the input!
  8. wazza

wazza Member

Haha :D Let your 'ball boy' know he done a great job. I think i need one of them :D
  9. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

He already knows that :) Young but promising... I will refer him to this thread, thanks again
  10. iggi88

iggi88 Guest

Hi modsguru - Nice work :)

If you allow, sugestion about printing,

Instate of printing from entire page would maybe be useful to have printing of single coupons,
    i think that could be useful for local small business, little shops, bars, car workshop ect.

What do you mean?

P.S
    …or did I missed something,
    Not sure about function „click to copy to clip board“ is it kind of place („Clip Board“) where you can print coupons too?

regards
  11. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi iggi88

Thanks for your feedback and for your idea. Yes, I'm going to improve printing functionality and print out coupon related information only.

Copy to clipboard is the common functionality for coupons scripts. It is a simulation of your ctrl+c functionality :) Click on Copy to clipboard and then insert the code in any order form.
  12. wazza

wazza Member

No problem. Could have some work for him :D

Regards,
    Quentin
  13. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Let me be his top manager ;) Please PM me the details, I will discuss this with him
  14. wazza

wazza Member

No Problem. Will PM you shortly.
  15. Vasily_B.

ModsGuru, you posted some screenshots with different color schemes. Is there a way to see any other color scheme in action? Thanks in advance!
  16. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Vasily, I have changed the default color scheme to blue. Please see it in action here:

Coupons Script Demo

I have two more color schemes, red & green. Let me know if you wish to see any of them.
  17. Vasily_B.

Thanks, looks great!
  18. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi all, I've just updated the demo version. I added the theme color switcher there.

Coupons Script

You questions are welcome.
  19. bugor

bugor New Member

the version 2.1.0 available for download is not working with cms version 2.3.3?
  20. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi, yes 2.1.0 version cannot be used with the latest core version. Coupons script is going to be paid once we complete all the todo's we will release the paid version.

The price for the first versions will be about $50 or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.