Coupons Script - Beta version demo

Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by ModsGuru, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModsGuru

ModsGuru New Member

Hi all,
    After a long discussion with the designer guy we've come up with the price - $75. It is the price for one domain license, any extra license costs only $50.

Vasily, is there any way to upload the packages and sell through your website? Right now I'm putting a lot of efforts in its advertising on my own website so I could at least sell it there, but I think it would be fair to sell it here as well, so you could get your %.

I am really a fan of your products and they are really easy to understand (once you know all the technology like php/smarty/css/html). Thanks for all the hard work you do!

BTW you can find the details here:
    Coupons Script, PHP Coupons Software
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi ModsGuru

Unfortunately there is no way to sell the packages now. I've started to work on this functionality but had to switch to the product development, I suppose there is a real need to complete this asap :) It's great, we have two packages available here and you seem to work on some more packages according to your website information.
  3. wazza

wazza Member

Would be great if we can have this ability.

Regards,
    Quentin
  4. Samhan

Samhan New Member

ModsGuru could you please check your PM?
    Thanks
  5. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Just to confirm. We've bought the rights to sell this package and support it. So now the official place to ask questions about Coupons Script is subrion.com :)

Please note all ModsGuru customers who bought a license at modsguru.com will have an account here with the license.

Thanks. Consider this thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.