Coupons script has access to Yellowpage script categories

Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by olairmarcos, Apr 6, 2016.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Another problem encountered:

I have installed on my test site all the packages, I test all the options and package configurations.
    Tests performed by importing standard file categories for Coupons script and Yellowpage script and found a problem.

When I click on the (Computers) category in Coupons script, the system opens the (Computers) category Yellowpages package.
    2016-04-06_142505.jpg 2016-04-06_142645.jpg

When I click on the category in (Computers) Yellowpages script, open the page correctly the (Computers) of Yellowpage category.
    2016-04-06_142801.jpg 2016-04-06_142918.jpg

I think there is a problem in categories.sql file coupons script.
    Or own code Coupons script.
    Thanks for Help.
  2. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

I found that the problem also happens when we click on the category (Computers) in Article script. Open the page for the category (Computers) of Yellowpages script.
    2016-04-06_150715.jpg 2016-04-06_150953.jpg

When we click on the category (Computers) in Web Directory script. Open the page for the category (Computers) of Yellowpages script.

After import categories from .sql files are not being possible to register and edit any new record in Yellowpage: Database error

Thanks.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  3. quirkmedia

quirkmedia New Member

Any plans to fix this? Its been over a year since it was posted.
    I am starting a city based project with all packages installed and also have issues with directory and coupon packages getting mixed together (categories and shops)