Display Tables In Web Page

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ezingers, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ezingers

ezingers New Member

I been trying to find a good CMS web system to build a recipe website. I've installed Subrion CMS 4.2 on localhost in debian and it's working fine. I figured out most of the problems to run this on localhost. I like the design of the admin panel, just wish it could do a little more. I'm working with the businesscard template. I copied the folder and content to my document, change the folder name to recipe, and went in to the install.xml and changed all the businesscard text to recipe and then put it back in the subrion/template directory in localhost. so I can modify it for my website. I tried to install skeleton and couldn't get it to work. Don't know if the businesscard template is the best one to work with. I will have other post about designing this website in this template, but for now, it is about Display Tables In Web Page. In a website that has to do with sales, listings, or a recipe website, there is multiple tables on the frontend that displays a picture of the item or recipe, the name or title, the price if it's sales, the name of the person or user who of the uploader if it's like a recipe site, the star rating, and a video icon if there's a video attached to it. And when you click on it, it takes you to that page. How can I edit this to have this on my page?