Downloading and Installing Templates

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by grabbusiness, Feb 17, 2010.

1. grabbusiness

grabbusiness New Member

So, I went to the free templates download area: Subrion Templates, Professional Subrion Templates, Free Templates :: Subrion Classified Software, Classifieds Script and downloaded templates. I uploaded unpacked templates to my /templates directory e.g. /templates/falknerlink and the templates dont appear in my /admin/templates.php area.

How do you install new templates please? Also, are there any other sources for templates which will work with the subrion cms/article script systems?

Many thanks for any help,
    :confused:
    Jim
  2. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Hi,

If you installed the latest version 1.2 the templates will not work. These templates only work with version 1.1. Hopefully we will see new templates shortly.

Chuck
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

We do not plan many templates for version 1.2.00, because one more version will be available soon. If you like an old template, let us know and we will upgrade it for 1.2.
    In addition, we have the plugin that allows using eSyndicat templates.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
  4. Abu_Mami

Abu_Mami New Member

What version will be available soon? When is it due out? What about templates for 1.2 and for the newer version?

Thanks
  5. Vasily_B.

I hope that beta release of next version will be in 2 month. As I said earlier, we will upgrade template you like for version 1.2.00
  6. Abu_Mami

Abu_Mami New Member

Will the next version require a different database than version 1.2?

What features/changes/fixes does the next version have?

Thank you
  7. Vasily_B.

next version is completely rewritten, admin panel will look like latest eSyndicat
  8. amsamuels

amsamuels New Member

If I was interested in purchasing this software should I wait until the new updated version first?
  9. Vasily_B.

oh no, we are preparing beta version only, it will have no packages or plugins yet. You can use 1.2.00 at the moment.