Edit coupons in the frontpage - does not work properly.

Discussion in 'Coupons & Deals Script' started by olairmarcos, Mar 23, 2016.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Edit coupons - does not work properly.

It is not possible to edit coupons (admin) in the frontpage, by clicking the (edit) in the published list coupons on the site. See images below.
    2016-03-23_094119.jpg
    ERROR 404
    2016-03-23_094213.jpg
    URL ERROR 404
    2016-03-23_094845.jpg

View the coupon is possible by clicking on the edit icon (pen). This mode works normal.
    See images below.
    2016-03-23_094334.jpg

Edit coupon work properly.

2016-03-23_094426.jpg

URL EDIT
    2016-03-23_095225.jpg

There must be something related to the rewriting of the URL does not work properly.
    The only replicated folders appear in the package coupons
    Thanks for help. good job.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  2. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Coupons do not have the traditional button (add New Coupons) in the breadcrumb bar as the other packages and plugins. It would be nice to have to become standard with other packages and plugins.

2016-03-24_004835.jpg

Thanks.
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  3. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Menu coupons.
    It is important to have the coupons menu on the left side of the coupons page, the menu exists in all packages and package coupons it is not present by default. To display the menu we have to create manually in the control panel.
    2016-03-25_190217.jpg
    Thanks. Good Jobs.
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  4. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Another problem encountered:
    When you delete an item, the quantity of items in the category is not updated. We try to force a recount of items through the control panel (database), does not work.
    Dayir_A. likes this.
  5. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @olairmarcos,

> It is not possible to edit coupons (admin) in the frontpage, by clicking the (edit) in the published list coupons on the site. See images below.

I just tested it on Subrion CMS 4.0.5 and Coupons Script 4.0.0. It does work with no problems on any page (Home, Popular Coupons, New Coupons, Coupon codes)
    Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk with URL of your website and FTP access (host, username, password). We'll try to fix the issue.

> Coupons do not have the traditional button (add New Coupons) in the breadcrumb bar as the other packages and plugins. It would be nice to have to become standard with other packages and plugins.

Added this in our todo-list. You can follow the progress here: http://dev.subrion.org/issues/2425. It will be fixed in future releases.

> Menu coupons.

Also added a task (http://dev.subrion.org/issues/2426)

> When you delete an item, the quantity of items in the category is not updated. We try to force a recount of items through the control panel (database), does not work.

To fix this, please follow these instructions:

consistency_coup.png

Thank you for your reports!
    Andrew_G. likes this.
  6. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Another problem encountered:

I have installed on my test site all the packages, I test all the options and package configurations.
    Tests performed by importing standard file categories for Coupons script and Yellowpage script and found a problem.

When I click on the (Computers) category in Coupons script, the system opens the (Computers) category Yellowpages package.
    2016-04-06_142505.jpg 2016-04-06_142645.jpg

When I click on the category in (Computers) Yellowpages script, open the page correctly the (Computers) of Yellowpage category.
    2016-04-06_142801.jpg 2016-04-06_142918.jpg

I think there is a problem in categories.sql file coupons script.
    Or own code Coupons script.
    Thanks for Help.