Enable package state, the site stops working. A white screen appears.

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by olairmarcos, Dec 14, 2014.

1. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hi! When we activated the estate package the site does not work. A white screen appears.
    Subrion 323 - Package Estate 3.2.0 - Url Install package : http://subrion323.mydomain-test.com/site/realestate/
    In debug displays the following error:

Backtrace [4]
    Parsing Error: Class 'iaEstate' not found
    on line 4 in file includes/classes/ia.core.php(812) : eval()'d code

Thanks for help
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @olairmarcos ,

Thanks for this report. In order to fix this problem on your site you need to:
    1) open ../packages/realestate/install.xml file and replace the following line of code:
    PHP:
    'value' => number_format((int)$iaDb->one_bind(iaDb::STMT_COUNT_ROWS, '`status` = :status', array('status' => iaEstate::STATUS_AVAILABLE), 'estates'))
    with this line of code:
    PHP:
    'value' => number_format((int)$iaDb->one_bind(iaDb::STMT_COUNT_ROWS, '`status` = :status', array('status' => 'available'), 'estates'))
    save changes.
    2) log into your Subrion Admin Panel -> System -> Hooks -> try to find the hook with name = populateCommonStatisticsBlock -> Edit -> replace the following line of code:
    PHP:
    'value' => number_format((int)$iaDb->one_bind(iaDb::STMT_COUNT_ROWS, '`status` = :status', array('status' => iaEstate::STATUS_AVAILABLE), 'estates'))
    with this line of code:
    PHP:
    'value' => number_format((int)$iaDb->one_bind(iaDb::STMT_COUNT_ROWS, '`status` = :status', array('status' => 'available'), 'estates'))
    click on 'Save' button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or problems.

p.s. Working version of the Real Estate package has already been released on subrion.com
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Version has been updated at subrion.org! So you can simply reupload your files.

Cheers
  4. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hey @Vasily_B., @Andrew_G.

Thank you. I installed the new version of realestare (fixed) and is working properly. I will fully test all the features of subrion323 and realestate package, find something else to report back. :)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014