Error 404 / Not found

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by hkmollov, Aug 2, 2018.

1. hkmollov

hkmollov New Member

I can not open the pages I've created before.
    I can not log in to the admin panel

error_logs
    Code (Text):
    [03-Aug-2018 00:36:02 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/hkmollov/public_html/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/hkmollov/public_html/includes/classes/ia.core.smarty.php on line 27
    [03-Aug-2018 00:36:46 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase' not found in /home/hkmollov/public_html/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 104
    [03-Aug-2018 00:40:26 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template file '/home/hkmollov/public_html/templates/_common/page.tpl' <--
      thrown in /home/hkmollov/public_html/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129
    [03-Aug-2018 00:42:02 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to load template file '/home/hkmollov/public_html/templates/_common/page.tpl' <--
      thrown in /home/hkmollov/public_html/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

2. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @hkmollov

It seems, like your installation does not have some files. In the logs provided it says that there is no /includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php file.
    Please try to upload this file with the specified name to correct destination. You can download it here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intelliants/subrion/develop/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php

If this doesn't resolve you issue, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk with URL of you admin panel and FTP access (hostname, username, password)

Thanks.
  3. hkmollov

hkmollov New Member

Not Found
    The requested URL /about/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocu