Event Plug in

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by themomsquad, Nov 8, 2010.

1. themomsquad

themomsquad New Member

I finally got the event plug in installed. When i click on manage event plugin, i get this; File Missing: /home/themoms/public_html/dir/admin/templates/common/event.tpl

I double checked and cant see that i missed a file.

Also, will i be able to have a category search for events?

thank-you
    Tracee
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings

I have just reinstalled the plugin for you. It works fine now, please recheck!
    We will also release a new Event plugin version today, you will be able to upgrade it and use.

You also added View Event page in your menu, That's incorrect as it's a service page and it needs some params to process correctly.
  3. Vasily_B.

New version has been released. Please check it. I have upgraded your plugin version so you don't need to perform any upgrades yourself!
  4. themomsquad

themomsquad New Member

events plug in

Can i add a category search to the events? If not can I either create the categories as usual and attach to the calendar or can I put multiple calendars on the page with the intention of each representing a different category (i.e. craft shows, wedding shows)?

Also, how do i make someone register an account to add an event?
  5. Vasily_B.

Sorry, right now there is no search functionality for events. Also there is no way to create categories for events, if you want this can be added as a custom modification for $80.

Any account can add event. If you want to disable event submission for guest - this feature will be added in our future version.
  6. themomsquad

themomsquad New Member

Thank-you i will consider the custom modification. Is there an alternative choice of using the event plugin more than once and naming differently, or can the plugin only be used once?
  7. Vasily_B.

Sorry, no way for that. The plugin creates tables in database and they would be duplicated :( So right now there is no way to have that plugin installed several times simultaneously on the same core
  8. themomsquad

themomsquad New Member

Hi, i would like to go ahead with the cuatom modification. I send you an email about it.

Thank-you