Events plugin calendar

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by davidcragg, Jan 31, 2016.

1. davidcragg

davidcragg New Member

Hi all,

I'm just working on using the events calendar on my Subrion website and trying to work out what is going on here:

upload_2016-1-31_13-32-6.png

As you can see there are two upcoming events, one of which runs from March 2nd to March 4th (right hand block) but the calendar of events (left hand block) is showing no events on March 2nd. Have I mis-configured something here?

Also is there a configuration option to change the way the date is shown on event listings when creating them?

Many thanks for any pointers.

regards.
    David
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hi @davidcragg ,

We've tested the Events plugin of the latest version (4.0.1 on February 1, 2016) on our local and real servers and it works fine. Closest Events section in the 'Calendar of events' block displays 2 closest events properly.

By the way, I've just checked the Events plugin on my local PC and it works fine too. Screenshot attached.

Please confirm, are you using the 4.0.1 version of the Events plugin? If yes and you still have this problem, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system and me or my colleagues will help you to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks for choosing our software products!

Attached Files:

3. engwafula

engwafula New Member

The one i have on my site doesn't seem to pop-up the calendar to enable selection of event dates.

Also, how do I enable the 'Upcoming events' to show up as well?
  4. kalviC

kalviC New Member

Hi, I really do not understand what happens with this plugin and others too, I have a blank page or a 404 error with this plugin and others. Find me breakdown if I change my cms. It is not a problem of site hosting because there is a wordpress and a joomla that works very well! If you do not have a solution called me, I will change!
  5. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @kalviC ,

Events plugin works fine with Subrion CMS of 4.0.5 version.
    Please submit a ticket (including your FTP details) in our HelpDesk system and me or my colleagues will help you asap.
  6. acesp4d3

acesp4d3 New Member

Hi,

I also have the same problem, no upcoming event show in calendar.

by the way I'm using Subrion CMS 4.2.1 and Events 4.2

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  7. acesp4d3

acesp4d3 New Member

Hi, the Events calendar doesn't work in Business Template, when i try to use Kickstart it works fine.