Event's Plugin showing A, B for Year and Date?

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by bdowtin, Sep 22, 2017.

1. bdowtin

bdowtin New Member

New, so maybe making mistakes.
    I'm adding events. In the event detail, the entry shows the date as: A, B 16, 2017 18:00 - A, B 16, 2017 19:00

I've tried changing the address format.

Any idea what's going on here?

Attached Files:

2. js.mobil123

js.mobil123 New Member

check your 'Date Format' Setting under Dashboard --> Languages
    I changed it to %e %b, %Y, and it works. You may try other specifiers which can be found at https://www.smarty.net/docs/en/language.modifier.date.format.tpl
    But this seems to be a bug with date conversion, but I couldn't figure out where.
    Kind regards,
  3. js.mobil123

js.mobil123 New Member

Dear Subrion Team,
    the Future Events Block of the Event Plugin shows the Current Date and not the start date of the Event itself. This should be corrected.
    I think generally there might be a problem with the date format interpretation (Bootstrap Date-Time and Smarty??). Can you look into this and tell us what can be the problem?
    Thank you.
  4. js.mobil123

js.mobil123 New Member

Dear Subrion Team,
    I am trying to understand the c0nstruction of the events plugin. Can you let me know in which of the file the fields of the events table (title_en, date, date_end, summary_en, description_en and image are being defined. It is not in install.xml ( I believe it has something to do with multi-language handling?)
    Thank you.