Extremely SEO friendly article script

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by admin, Jul 26, 2007.

1. admin

admin Guest

2. TurXaliM

TurXaliM Member

This isn't true!
    I have searched and this is in first position :p
    Congratulations...
  3. admin

admin Guest

He he :) I have it also on the first place.. among more than 3 millions results

but this phrase is too complicated.. 'next Google pr update' is really more competitive phrase as I used it personally several times

besides, I just noted we have even more phrases
    'Google pr update' - we take 16th place, [SIZE=-1]of about 10,300,000

not bad for a new site

The reason why I mentioned these phrases is - we really got several visits from SEs by them
    [/SIZE]
  4. TurXaliM

TurXaliM Member

Not bad? This is wonderful result :cool:
  5. Johan

Johan New Member

'next google pr' -> 2the place
    woow, great result
    good job
  6. admin

admin Guest

thanks guys.. I wish you all had your xooArticles based sites so lucky ;)
  7. zingo

zingo New Member

Even without using this script (I just ordered my own script and waiting approval),from my analysis of the demo, i can proudly say that it can be in 1st position for ANY keyword,as long as you are ready to do the mandatory seo job. Anyone that has good knowledge of seo, will agree with me that subrion guys put in a lot of work to make this cms what it is.
  8. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Thanks for the feedback, zingo Yes we spent a lot of time working on the software optimization and we really hope all our customers will have good results and take the leading positions in SERPs.
  9. l.j.kootstra

l.j.kootstra New Member

I like to say that I a total agree with the seo off the script.

I started my site last week artikelsite.info and posted a few articles on it.

Today I saw that one off the articles which is posted 3 days ago is on the first place whenn using Google :) I am amazed
    you can check it by typing : koningslied afgekeurd into Google Search
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  10. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Great results! Thanks for sharing your success and good luck with other pages & keywords!