Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException:

Discussion in 'Web Directory Script' started by Brian, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Brian

Brian New Member

Not certain what to do Here. Received the following fatal error message whenever I try to edit something in Content.
    Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unclosed string at position: 144271 in /includes/utils/Minifier.php on line 475

Was trying to get google maps plugin to function within listings section, while adding a new listing, when this happened. I was unable to access google maps it said there was a problem with js script.

Compared the file Minifier.php from this install which is where the follow error message is taken, with the Minifier.php from folder where the install of another subroin site with the same template, kickstarter, functions fine and they are identical. How does one fix this?

I have backed up the data base. Would it be safe to re-install subrion and then import the database backup? Or would I just end up with this same problem?

Thanks
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Brian,

I have a guess for that issue. We have a problem with js minifier library on some servers.
    here is the quick steps to fix it - go to admin dashboard / system / system and disable JS compression. I bet this should help.
    If not, please submit a ticket and we will try to assist.

Thanks
  3. Brian

Brian New Member

Thanks Vasily,

Did what you suggested and ended up with this error message

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template extra 'gmap/hook.manage-map' in '/home/uqf76e6q/public_html/guia-ni/admin/templates/default/members.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/uqf76e6q/public_html/guia-ni/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129.

Any suggestions?
  4. evert

evert New Member

The error only comes when debug with minify are enabled.. ..choose one of them and there's no problem!

Or try to convince me why it's useful to enable both options at the same time? Debugging is very hard when minified..