Feature requests

Discussion in 'Real Estate Classifieds Script' started by Vasily B., Jun 29, 2009.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

Right now we are making a TODO list for our new version and still have some slots for features. Please advise what features you would like to see implemented first.

We will implement 5 features you request. Thanks in advance
  2. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Here is my wish list.
    1) Events Categories
    2) Attached an event to a directory listing
    3) Option for Only those with an account can enter events.
    4) Availability calendar for real estate rentals (holiday rentals)
    Thanks
    Chuck
  3. dstemper

dstemper Member

I agree with those all. I would like the events plugin to be expanded to include the above mentioned.
  4. Vasily_B.

Wow, pretty fast reply. Thanks a lot. Events approved. We will try to make this feature this week. Events for logged visitors. This features will be implemented once our privileges system is ready. Sergey is working on it.
  5. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Mailer/Newsletter

Thanks
    Chuck
  6. Vasily_B.

Rentals calendar is in the process. Thanks for request
  7. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Is this in the new realty script?

Thanks Chuck
  8. Vasily_B.

No it's not included by default, but the plugin is going to be released soon, Chuck. Do you need it urgently?
  9. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

No it's not urgent, I hope to have it by years end.

Chuck
  10. Vasily_B.

Ohh, I"m sure you will get it :) Right now we are working on a TODO list for the next classifieds version and this one is included in it. I'm sure our developers will complete it much faster.

If you have any other features in mind - just let us know. Subrion project is on its rebirth project and we try to implement the requested features asap :)
  11. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Will you be working on the Plugin for Availability calendar for real estate rentals (holiday rentals)?:)

Chuck
  12. Vasily_B.

Greetings,

Availability calendar is available now. You can use it for your realty classifieds script.
  13. mktg

mktg New Member

Icon display for "fields" sql table

Currently, the "fields" sql table already has 4 image-related fields (image_width, image_height, thumb_width, thumb_height)

If you add just one more field (icon_file) then it would be possible to display nice matching icons next to Field names. It would require minor changes to the real estate templates for View Listing, Add Listing, Edit Listing etc.

Icons for fields can really make the layout design more lively. Most real estate portals display icons for Fields.