Featured cars block not working

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by willylions, Jan 11, 2017.

1. willylions

willylions New Member

Hi, recently noticed that the "Featured cars" block stopped working all if sudden. is not showing any results on the homepage featured position. I've change the block position to check if it work some other place but it doesn't work either. It only shows the advertising banner set on that position.

What could it be and how can i solve this?

Attached Files:

2. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello, what template are you using on the site?
  3. willylions

willylions New Member

Hi there, im using Autosales template for this site.
  4. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Hello, I do not see anything wrong, here it is working correctly, in the autosales template.
    Did not you delete some code in the template?
  5. willylions

willylions New Member

I havent deleted any code, haven't even touched the code in a long time. it happened all of sudden. The issue is with the tabs on homepage, the ones for Featured cars and Recent listings. it just shows the content of the "recnt listings" tab, the one for featured cars is not showing. Test it: http://www.garaje.do/

Attached Files:

6. willylions

willylions New Member

The issue is with the file "root/templates/mytheme/packages/autos/block.featured-cars.tpl"

the file starts like this: {if isset($car_blocks_data.featured)}

anything under that line is not loaded, i added some text before the line and it did show the text. So the issue is with this: {if isset($car_blocks_data.featured)}
  7. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Yo recomiendo la descarga de los "autosales" plantilla y para comprobar todos los archivos de plantilla en el sitio.
    Si ha instalado recientemente cualquier plugin, intente deshabilitar para ver si se ejecuta ningún efecto.
    He hecho varias pruebas en mi sitio web y no tengo ningún problema con los "autos" paquete y no hay problema con la plantilla "autosales."
    Comprobar todos los archivos en:
    /packages/autos/templates
    /templates/autosales/packages/autos

A disposición.
  8. willylions

willylions New Member

Ive checked those files that i haven't touch in a long time. couldn't find the problem. Havent installed any new plugins lately.

You really dont have issues with the Featured /Recent Cars Tabs on the homepage? the "featured cars" tab is not working. it only shows the "recent cars" tab content.

And the Console ain't showing any error.
  9. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

You can see the test here. http://urbebrasil.com.br/demo/subrion405/
    I installed again the Subrion 405, template autosales and the autos package. I have not changed any settings and it's working properly.

Try removing the banner that exists in the block (just below the "featured" buttons). This may be causing the problem.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017 at 2:32 PM