Free membership plan option

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by squaremobile, Sep 5, 2016.

1. squaremobile

squaremobile New Member

Greetings, Subrion CMS is awesome. I'm a complete noobie to CMS, got some basic HTML and CSS experience.

Creating a site for ewaste recycling in Cape Town, South Africa ewaste.squaremobile.co.za. Would like to offer free membership to end users. Been playing around with different CMS and Subrion fulfills 90% of my requirements. Need some assistance with the following:

1. After registration, end users can "buy" the free plan membership at 0,00 cost. However, the check-out system loops to the home page. Not sure if it's a bug or I've made an error in set-up.

2. Is it possible to add "funds" from the admin dashboard. The funds are earned by recycling items, getting friends to sign up, completing simple challenges off site etc. So I'd like to credit them for completion of tasks.
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Nice to see you here and welcome aboard, @squaremobile ,
    It's really difficult to determine the reason of this issue without having access to the Subrion CMS file on your website. Please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system and me or my colleagues will help you asap.
    In order to manually add funds from the Admin dashboard you need to:
    1) log into your Subrion Admin Panel -> go to Financial -> Transactions -> click on 'Add Transaction' button at the top right,
    2) fill the fields in appeared modal window with the data like in attached screenshot and click on 'Save' button,
    3) change the status of this transaction from 'pending' to 'passed'
    That's it!

Attached Files:

ricmetal, Dayir_A. and Greg like this.
  3. squaremobile

squaremobile New Member

Wow, thanks for the assist.

WRT
    2. above, the add funds works 100%. We haven't launched but there's been a few registrations so far.
    1. above, I need to double check that the issue is not caused by my PC as I'm using it for admin and testing. Should i require further assistance, I'll submit a ticket.

Have a super day and keep up the impressive work.
    MJ
    Greg likes this.
  4. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

I'm always glad to help you, MJ.

Yes, please submit a ticket in our HelpDesk system if you require any further assistance.

Thanks and have a nice day too!
  5. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

Hi @squaremobile

I was one of those registrations yesterday. I did notice that when the "Member Registration" and the "Member approval" was sent out they did not include members full name. (unless this is the way you want them)

ScreenHunter_261 Sep. 07 15.05.jpg
    and

ScreenHunter_262 Sep. 07 15.05.jpg

The email template is:

Code (Text):
    Dear {%FULLNAME%},
    Very minor issue but I just thought I would pass that on to you. ;)
    Dayir_A. and Andrew_G. like this.
  6. squaremobile

squaremobile New Member

Hey, thanks Greg. As i mentioned, i'm a noob. Getting the hang of it and very confident that assistance from the forum will be sparkling. Thanks again.
  7. dhglobal

dhglobal New Member

Manually adding funds, its good its walking.
    But how to manually withdraw funds as an admin?
  8. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member