FREE Plugins - Limited Time

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by wazza, Sep 11, 2014.

1. wazza

wazza Member

I have decided to offer my latest plugins FREE for a limited time.

Grab them while you can. Will add more as i update them

CAPTCHA Plugins

KeyCAPTCHA

MinteyeCAPTCHA

FunCAPTCHA

Video Plugins

Virool Plugin - Preview Release - More work to be done

Im working on a way for members to gain points and then convert points into currency or use as a payment method based on a percentage of income generated through virool.

Plugins in the works.

Template Monster
    Odesk Manager
    Amazon S3 - (cloud storage)
    Dropbox

No eta on the above plugins -
    Template monster plugin has been about 90% ready for about 6 months. Will be concentrating on this one mostly. Have successfully imported all templetes/ screenshots etc from template monster and all linked to an (Affiliate account). Instant Template Business. This will be a preimum plugin and have not decided on price yet.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    SnapDirectory and Vasily_B. like this.
  2. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

Plugins King ;) Nice work wazza!
  3. wazza

wazza Member

Thanks Greg:D havn`t seen you here i awhile.

Hows life treating you?
  4. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

I check in daily. Not a lot I can help out with here anymore. Life is about about the same. Can always be better. Just waiting for October to roll around. The weather will cool off. We have about 4 months of 100 degree plus weather here daily. But the other 8 months are great.

Take care
  5. onlineworkservices

onlineworkservices New Member

Yea! He Is Plugin Master!
    As For Captcha Plugin He Make Them Work Within Few Hours!
  6. wazza

wazza Member

Hi Guys... I think ill roll these all into one plugin. No Eta. Just on the todo list.

Been run off my feet latley and will get back into subrion as soon as im able.
  7. wazza

wazza Member

Oh and thatnk for the feed back....

Few new releases since ive been here hopefully not to many changes i need to deal with :D
  8. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

@wazza, don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck with anything. No critical changes for the plugins system.
    Here is the link to our recommended stuff for extensions:
    http://dev.subrion.org/projects/subrion-cms/wiki/ExtensionStructure

Old plugins should be compatible once you make sure their files structure is correct. And plugin status is now 'active' by default, so you can get rid of that annoying line in head section of install.xml

Thanks!
    SnapDirectory likes this.