from 3 February - without the support ??!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alexmartin, Feb 21, 2011.

1. alexmartin

alexmartin New Member

:confused: from 3 February - still no support!! Reinstal was promised and no one has since heard from? I have installed but not fully functional and urgently needs 100% Establish the script lacks the package insert given to articles!! It is possible to make someone dedicated to this problem? :confused:
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  2. kiwibilly

kiwibilly New Member

I appear to be lacking the functionality to set up a billing option for members. Unless anyone has a trick I have over looked.
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings

I'm sorry for the late reply, Alex.

Andrew has replied in helpdesk. It seems he has fixed the issue for you.

regarding billing functionality - you need to install paypal plugin, please submit a ticket and we will advise in details how to configure this.

Thanks for your patience guys!
  4. alexmartin

alexmartin New Member

it's all right
  5. Fairytest

Fairytest New Member

Hi,

I have open tickets - one is more than 1 week old - and yet no reply. I also changed the domain, but the deletion of the first domain has been pending since the weekend - and nothing happens. Please check the open tickets in the desk area. Thanks.

Cornelia
  6. Fairytest

Fairytest New Member

Hi,

I have open tickets - one is more than 1 week old - and yet no reply. I also changed the domain, but the deletion of the first domain has been pending since the weekend - and nothing happens. Please check the open tickets in the desk area. Thanks.

Cornelia