Google Maps

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by ckaminski, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Will a Google Maps plugin be released?

soon?

Thanks
    Chuck
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

3. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Great
    Thanks
    Chuck
  4. Vasily_B.

Sorry for the delay. Alex said there is a problem with fields while migrating eSyndiCat plugin. He said he would try to complete it by the end of this week.
  5. Chaffinch

Chaffinch Member

Woow
    Bravo waits impatiently
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  6. Alex H.

Alex H. Guest

I have completed google map plugin for Real Estate. Please send me in PM your data access for ftp and admin panel and I will install this plugin for you.
  7. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Does this also work with the directory?

Thanks
    Chuck
  8. Alex H.

Alex H. Guest

to ckaminski.
    Yes, this does. Now it is working in realty package only, but now I am working for integration this plugin in other packages.
  9. Vasily_B.

Any news about plugin improvement, Alex? We really need to get this implemented asap.
  10. Alex H.

Alex H. Guest

I will try to complete by tomorrow.
  11. Alex H.

Alex H. Guest

I have completed google map plugin for directory and realty packages. But for correct work this plugin need to do some changes in some file. You can find detailed instruction in archive with plugin. This plugin will available every some times on subrion.com
  12. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

I would like to approve any events submitted by guests. Is there anyway to do this? Or Can I set that only those with an account can submit events?

Thanks
    Chuck
  13. Vasily_B.

there is no way to disapprove events posted by guest now, but we can make this modification for you.
  14. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Is it possible to make the google map closer to the one on esndicat. Where I don't have to lookup the Longitude & Latitude?

Thanks
    Chuck
  15. Vasily_B.

It is not indispensable condition to enter longitude and latitude, you can input ZIP code only. And it is easy to hide (not remove) long. and lat. fields in admin panel.
  16. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

Great.

How to display new listing fields. I selected both Edit listing and Listing Details. New fields are not displaying. Only when adding new do they display.

Thanks
    Chuck
  17. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

I Enable Google map and enter the Google map code. When I select a directory listing I do not see the map. Did I miss a step?

Thanks
    Chuck
  18. Vasily_B.

If you wish see the field when submit a listing you need activete the field for Submit page too.

This plugin require additional actions, please read the file 'read_me.txt' in the plugin directory.
  19. dstemper

dstemper Member

I did exactly as the plugin read me file states, and it still its working. I tried several times.
  20. Vasily_B.

in such case - welcome to our help desk :)