Great support for a great product!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Abu Mami, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Abu_Mami

Abu_Mami New Member

I must apologize first that it took me so long to post this. I've been busy with work, my site (powered by Subrion), and a hundred other things.

I'm working on a site, NimdX, (not sure if I should include the site URL or not) with a couple of partners and I have to say how happy we are with the features and power of the Subrion script (the publishing and directory packages).

However the best part is support. We started with eSyndicat and with the help of tech support, migrated to Subrion. I did some customization on my own, and we had some custom mods done for us which we paid for. We also had a number of things done for us which we didn't have to pay for! Whenever we run into problems, tech support is there for us.

Just wanted everyone (including everyone at Intelliants) to know how happy we are. Keep up the good work!
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Thank you for positive feedback Abu Mami, it's nice to hear that we could help and you are satisfied with your site.
  3. piagent

piagent New Member

As we start to celebrate Thanksgiving (aka Turkey Day here in NYC) my thoughts turn to the team at Subrion. Thank you for the great support on CMS Core and the Autos Package.
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Thanks a lot! Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I'm sure your turkey will be delicious :)