How to Add background image in Menu Title

Discussion in 'Article Script / Article Directory Script' started by Atif, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Atif

Atif New Member

How to Add background image in Menu Title in Segin Template under Article Script.
  2. wazza

wazza Member

There is a background image (bg-noise.jpg) in the /img folder. Unfortunatly greg just pointed out that it does not display in Internet explorer.

Anyways to change the background either oferwrite bg-image with your image... or find in the /css/user-style.css file and change to the image you wish to use.

Regards,
    Quentin
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Wow that was fast, Quentin :) Thanks for your help here!
  4. wazza

wazza Member

no problem:D
  5. Atif

Atif New Member

Well I asked something else and you answer wrong. Really.

My question is HOW TO ADD BACKGROUND IMAGE UNDER MENU TITLE. LIKE IN LEFT PANEL AND IN RIGHT PANEL. LATEST ARTICLE, RANDOM ARTICLE, POPULAR ARTICLE ETC...
  6. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi Atif,

I believe you'll hardly get any help here if you treat the other members willing to help you in this way. If someone cannot understand you well, this might also mean you didn't explain it well. Really.

P.S. I understood your request in the same way like Quentin did.. Make screenshots to give a better idea of what you actually want, in this case it would be much more easier to understand your request.
  7. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

Mellow out dude. We are all here to help each other out. REALLY !
  8. Atif

Atif New Member

I am sorry for that. I really don't mean what you understand. He is like our brother. But Sorry.

Attached please find screen shot. I want the background image in the red marked area.

Attached Files:

• j.jpg
      j.jpg
      File size:
      74.1 KB
      Views: