How To Edit Footer

Discussion in 'Auto Classifieds Script' started by ChessMaster, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Hello Support Bros...

Can you please tell me how to edit footer in autos script, and where are the core files of header and footer in the backend ?

Thanks & Regards..
  2. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. At error veniam, reprehenderit eligendi odio neque.

© 2015 Powered by Subrion CMS
  3. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hi @ChessMaster ,

As I understand you mean the footer of Mashinki template (look at attaced screenshot file - footer_of_mashinki_template.png).

In order to change the 'lorem ipsum' text you need to change the value of the phrase with key = 'copyright_text' in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Phrases -> try to find the phrase by key = copyright_text -> double click on Value -> change it to the needed value -> click anywhere except the value.

In order to change the 'powered by' text you need to edit the phrase with key = 'powered_by_subrion'

NOTE. You can always find the phrase that is needed to be changed by searching its text in the Subrion Admin Panel -> Content -> Phrases -> Value = part of the sought-for text.

Thanks for your interest in our software products!
  4. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Thanks @Andrew_G.

Also I want to insert the scripts like google tag manager, how do I apply it on every page ?
  5. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

And I've inserted One Extra Field @ Product Page with the Name of CONTACT NO. under Common / General, but I don't know from where i can increase the limit for numbers, as now i can insert only 8 numbers in that field, how to set it's limit to 15 numbers minimum ?

http://cardealson.ae/view/Audi/A1/2.html
  6. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

You can increase your field length in admin dashboard / Content / Fields section. Please edit your field there, and set its type to text - once done, set it length to 20, let's say. I suppose you added number field type, and it has some limitations for length.

Cheers
  7. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Thank You For Your Reply Dear Vasily B. But the thing is this I'm trying to get the mobile number of user, in text field the people do write whatever they want. If there is any solution to increase the number field limit will be great.

Or just let me know the table and column name I can do this through PhpMyAdmin.
  8. popey87

popey87 Member

@Vasily_B. I actually think there is a fault when adding a number field i noticed the same thing the other day, when you add new text field you can increase the field limit no problem but when you add a number field the number of characters allowed disappears. @ChessMaster
  9. Vasily_B.

Thanks for the report, guys. We will check this.
  10. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Hope to have the solution soon....

Cheers!!
  11. Vasily_B.

Why not switch your number type to a text one? This would fix the problem you have immediately.
  12. ChessMaster

ChessMaster New Member

Hey Staff,

Well, it's not the bug, it's just a simple way to sort it out. Last night I had a look to the database and found table name and column name from where you can set the minimum limit to that particular field.

Login CPanel > Go To PhpMyAdmin > Search the 'Autos' Table > Go To 'Structure' Tab > Check Your Particular Field Name Here As I've created with 'Phone' > Change the minimum value there and Click GO....

Regards,
    CM
  13. nipinitta

nipinitta New Member

Just search 'powered by' in phrases, and change there.
    Vasily_B. likes this.