how to set up the environment

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alenauktharova, May 18, 2021.

1. alenauktharova

alenauktharova New Member

Tell me how to set up the environment (light) for rendering with radiosity. You need the sky and light to get the perspective of the building with radiosity (blurred shadows, re-reflection of light from surfaces). Can someone tell me where to turn?
  2. Tiegarts

Tiegarts New Member

Experienced animators will present both the appearance and the interior of the environment that you need. Create a realistic three-dimensional environment https://kevurugames.com/game-animation/3d-animation-services/ , which tells its own story with a variety of other objects and visual effects using animation.
  3. MarkUltra

MarkUltra New Member

That's what people do on the internet nowadays? Do all people on the internet are capable of doing that?
  4. aleksshamles

aleksshamles New Member

You can relax, not everyone is great at animations, but I feel like I could be, actually. This topic is pretty interesting for me, and I wish I was a little bit less lazy because it stops me from doing many things, and now I just play cs go and get some money by selling skins here. I know it's not a reliable way of making money, but that's all I have.