IMPOSSIBLE to add a row to the end of table

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Templates' started by tmuhlhausen, Jan 30, 2020.

1. tmuhlhausen

tmuhlhausen New Member

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with this, How is it that im able to create a table, duplicate that table twice, add multiple entries then just as i am finishing the last row of the table REFUSES to save the information the way i am inputting it THE SAME WAY i have inputted over 100 entries already... I wish this were operator error... at least that way there would be a solution to it.. The Source code window is bugged and will not save information the way i am inputting which is indentical to hundreds to pre existing entries. Leads me to believe you cannot save more than 1600 lines in a single file. Due to lack of support ill have to just assume this

Spent the last 8 hours Recreating a table, and inputting information. Sadly every time i try to save extra text is being inserted by the engine that makes it impossible to add another row, even when new rows are INDENTICAL to old rows. Great system but sometimes you simply cannot edit things the way needed, due to extra text and code being insterted by the Subrion system. Gone over and over this, Cant seem to Stop the Subrion System for adding random &nbsp's and other things into my code causing it to be impossible to add the very last row to the table...

I put in this...

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#daa520;"><b>Pride</b></span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#00ffff;">4 Socket Polearms</span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#00ffff;">Cham + Sur + Io + Lo</span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;">
    <p>&nbsp;
    </p>
    <p><span style="color:#add8e6;"><font face="arial,helvetica" size="-1"><strong>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</strong></font>25% Chance To Cast Level 17 Fire Wall When Struck
    <br />
    Level 16-20 Concentration Aura When Equipped (varies)
    <br />
    260-300% Bonus To Attack Rating (varies)
    <br />
    +1-99% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level)
    <br />
    Adds 50-280 Lightning Damage
    <br />
    20% Deadly Strike
    <br />
    Hit Blinds Target
    <br />
    Freezes Target +3
    <br />
    +10 To Vitality
    <br />
    Replenish Life +8
    <br />
    1.875-185.625% Extra Gold From Monsters (Based on Character Level)</span>
    </p>
    </td>
    </tr>

The output is this

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#daa520;"><b>Pride</b></span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#00ffff;">4 Socket Polearms</span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#00ffff;">Cham + Sur + Io + Lo</span>
    </td>
    <td bgcolor="#000000" style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;
    </td>
    </tr>
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020