Install: Erreur 500

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by Castelweb, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Castelweb

Castelweb New Member

Hello to all,

First of all, saddened for my approximate English, I'm french....
    Here is: I do not manage to install CMS SUBRION on my server mutualized to 1&1 nor even on another server at OVH to this adress: http://coupon-a-imprimer.com/index.php . I have only errors 500. Nevertheless, here is my configuration to 1and1: PHP 5.5, MySQL 5
    I tried to install(settle) Subrion in the root as well as in a directory / subrion / but nothing makes for it. I did not touch the .htaccess.
    Thank you for your help.
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @Castelweb ,

Please submit the ticket in our HelpDesk System and me or my colleagues will take care of your issue asap.

Thanks!
  3. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

Your apache error logs would help to find out the reason of these errors, so we would appreciate if you could post your error log if the issue is still unresolved.

Thanks!
  4. Castelweb

Castelweb New Member

Hello,
    Saddened not to have answered earlier, I was very busy besides.
    I changed hosting and my problem is ended! Thank's!
  5. Vasily_B.

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the explanation.
  6. gergo85

gergo85 New Member

A have a same problem. The log error is: ".htaccess: Option MultiViews not allowed here"
    Is the MultiViews htaccess setting necessary?
    My settings of hosting are: http://koala.dima.hu/info.php
  7. Vasily_B.

Hi,

It's an optional setting, so you can comment it. It works for most server, though might have some problems on a specific configuration.
    If you have loop redirect, please try to add RewriteBase /install right below RewriteEngine On

Let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

P.S. thanks for your pull request at Github @gergo85. Github branch will be active soon.