Install Packages 4.0

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by ckaminski, Nov 22, 2015.

1. ckaminski

ckaminski New Member

How to install packages in 4.0 ?

Thanks
    Chuck
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Dayir_A. likes this.
  3. netstore

netstore New Member

i installed 4.0 version and each time i tried to add new menu item to the main menu, upon clicking save, it will show me an error. please see attached file of the error

Attached Files:

4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi @netstore ,

We've just checked this in our latest version and we were unable to reproduce the issue you mention. Please make sure you use the latest 4.0.5 core version.
    If the issue still exists please submit a ticket with your FTP details so we could check this on your installation.

Thanks
  5. mlhilliard

mlhilliard New Member

I am using Subrion 4.1.3.12 and I am trying to install the auto package that I paid for. I upload it to the server and unzip it and see the folder in my FTP program. However, when I go to extensions/packages, I can see the package but there is no install button.
  6. jchrislemmer

jchrislemmer New Member

I am on 4.1.3.12 as well and seem to have the same issue. However, I cannot even see any options. It just shows the default screen. I'm trying to install yellow pages. Doesn't seem to be compatible with 4.1.3.12?

Thanks
    Chris

Attached Files:

7. tbarlet

tbarlet New Member

Can we get a reply to this. I have the same issue with Web Directory. Running 4.1.5.10. The file is on the server in the correct place but the admin page only shows "View" there is no install button anywhere. I followed the above instructions to the letter.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      12.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      4.9 KB
      Views:
  8. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member

Hello @tbarlet,

Since Subrion 4.1 packages and plugins were renamed to modules and all the packages and plugins are now located in single modules folder.
    Please upload package/plugin files to /modules folder.

Instructions on dev.subrion.org hasn't been updated yet.
    Our new wiki pages located at https://github.com/intelliants/subrion/wiki/

Thanks.
  9. tbarlet

tbarlet New Member

That worked, Thanks for the reply
  10. Dayir_A.

Dayir_A. Staff Member