Installing Script

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by attrell, Jan 22, 2009.

1. attrell

attrell New Member

I just bought the unlimited domains package for the directory scripts. I went to download a copy of the script, uplaoded it, but there is no install.php file.

Is there something I need to do?

Thanks
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Welcome to our support forums! Sorry I don't see any transactions related to your profile. Please explain what you have bought
  3. attrell

attrell New Member

Here is my header from the transaction:
    [SALES #MKA-764644]: [eSyndiCat] : Order has been approved
  4. Vasily_B.

Chris, actually Subrion is not related to esyndicat in any way. It's just another project of Intelliants LLC.

You can find subrion prices here:
    Order Subrion CMS :: Subrion Content Management Script

Anyway, we would be happy to offer 50% discount to esyndicat customers, who already purchased unlimited domains license.
  5. Checkthisout

Checkthisout New Member

Can anyone at Subrion please help me remove Subrion logo from the RSS icon on my four sites? I don't want visitors clicking the RSS icon and seeing your logo, instead of mine. Can anyone also help me upload my logos on my four Subrion-based sites? I had thought site logo was something I could easily point, click and add from the Admin without using any FTP software. The Subrion script is wonderful with my best feature being the Language Manager but you can't point, click and upload your own logo from the admin like some other content management scripts I have used for my many websites. This may be an area you need to look at in your next version. Not everyone on the Internet knows how to use FTP. In fact, many don't. So, it would be nice to make it easy for such people to run sites based on Subrion without having to disturb you guys or hire others to do so. The lady that does and installs all my logos couldn't even upload my logo to the MAXOSDarker template, and the Baseline template as well. She tried all she could and gave up. Now, I'm stuck. Please, help!
  6. Vasily_B.

Hi,
    Just send us your FTP details and new logo and we will make the changes for you. I have just placed a ticket to upload custom logo through an an admin panel. We will implement it in the next version.
  7. Checkthisout

Checkthisout New Member

Re: Installing Script -thank you Vasily B. for your reply

Thank you so much Vasily B. I have emailed the information on my 4 Subrion-based sites to your tech email. I look forward to the addition of that logo feature in the next version of Subrion. It is such a powerful script. I noticed that on the only site of mine where the MaxOsDarker template was installed by your team, no plugin was installed with it. Is that the standard procedure?
    Thank you again.
  8. Vasily_B.

Thanks. We will make the changes asap.

Well, free installation does not include plugins installation. Sorry. You can easily install them yourself. The procedure is much easier that eSyndiCat's plugins installation.
  9. Checkthisout

Checkthisout New Member

Re: Installing Script - my 4 Subrion-based sites

Hi Vasily B, I am still waiting for the logo upload work on my 4 Subrion-based sites. So far, your tech team has only replaced your RSS logo on one of the sites with my logo, but they did not upload the header logo on the same site. No work has been done on the other 3 sites. Thank you in advance for your kind help. You guys are really good!
  10. Vasily_B.

Hello, I will reply to you in your ticket.