Resolved Invalid distance error with Premium Radius Search

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Plugins Discussion' started by Monkeys5, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Monkeys5

Monkeys5 New Member

Does anybody else get an "Invalid Distance" error message when using the Premium Radius Search. (Directory Package) The search works fine if you set the distance zip slider to any value. But if you search using the zip slider default value, the error message of invalid distance always comes up.

In other words: I have the zip slider default value set at 20. If I search right away without moving the slider, the error message will appear and no listings come up. If I move the slider away from the default to another distance, or even back to 20 (the default), and then do the search, then it works.
  2. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @Monkeys5 ,

Thanks for your report. We've already had the ticket in our Developers System with full description of this bug and it will be fixed in the next version of plugin. You can track the ticket here: http://dev.subrion.org/issues/1669
  3. Ernest_S.

Ernest_S. New Member

Hello,

We have fixed this bug. Please download a new version of Premium Radius Search Plugin here
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  4. Monkeys5

Monkeys5 New Member

Thanks for the bug fix. Works great!
  5. Ernest_S.

Ernest_S. New Member

You are always welcome