Just installed after alot of trouble with htaccess now.....

Discussion in 'Installation & Upgrades' started by popey87, Aug 18, 2012.

1. popey87

popey87 Member

When navegating the admin panel I get booted with every page i go to like plugins or pages it just boots me are the customize pages and plugins available for the free version, although it actually boots me no matter where i go.
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

Thanks for your interest in our software. Did you upload the correct .htaccess file in your subrion directory?

Please create a ticket in our helpdesk and post your ftp details.
    We will check what's wrong there.

Thanks!
  3. popey87

popey87 Member

Hi thanks for quick reply, I uploaded the whole package so how could I have uploaded the wrong one what permissions should i set to .htaccess before install.
  4. popey87

popey87 Member

ticket id #HBD-283-94580
  5. Vasily_B.

Hi Nick,

I've replied in the ticket. We will try to solve the issue asap! Thanks!
  6. popey87

popey87 Member

thank you very much will leave log ins in tacked until he can have a look cheers
  7. Vasily_B.

BTW, please install 2.2.1 version that was released few days ago! It's highly recommended to use the latest version only as it has several issues fixed.

Thanks!
  8. popey87

popey87 Member

It is done i did start with the latest but wanted to see if the older one done the same thing but anyway latest one now installed just waiting for your lead developer to have a look. cheers.
  9. Vasily_B.

Hi Nick,

Alex says he has fixed the issue for you. The common fix will be added in our patch version.

Thanks for your patience.
  10. popey87

popey87 Member

No thank you very much that was great support for just a free version more than i would have expected, btw playing with subrion cms and so far it is great I love it I think that your guys websites esyndicat and subrion is all i am going to need for any web adventure i take, thanks guys.
  11. Vasily_B.

Hi Nick,

That's great to read. Yeah, we have many plans for subrion cms and its packages. It's not only a content management system, it's more a content management framework that can be easily used to build any type of website.

We hope to make it easy for 3rd party developers to provide our members with more plugins/templates & packages and we already work close with some guys.

You'll see more products later this autumn ;)