Locations and Map

Discussion in 'Real Estate Classifieds Script' started by Eleanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

I am VERY interested in this script for a client, but have a problem with the areas. We are not based in the USA, so the default area, locations and map are useless to us. I can get rid of the locations and the "USA" area with SQL, and even replace "USA" as a parent with the parent area I need, ie the island of Crete. Once I do this, I cannot however add locations any longer?
    I would also need to replace the map with a map of Crete. We have a bing maps licence (unlike Google, they don't print loads of out-of date info on their maps!) and am wondering how I can replace the area, locations and map without losing functionality? This is fairly urgent, if anybody has any ideas, that would be very welcome.
  2. Gleb_S.

Gleb_S. Subrion Designer Staff Member

Hello,

Your request is very specific. Unfortunately, we do not have Crete cities dump and interactive maps at the moment.
    Could you please create a ticket with your request at our helpdesk?
    If it's possible please attach a file with a list of Crete cities (excel, csv, xml - any format is ok).
    If you have any interactive map of Crete in your mind please share it with us as well (if bing map supports custom URLs when clicking a specific area it's ok).

We will appreciate any assistance.
    Thank you and Happy New Year!
  3. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

Your ticket system rejects attachments, so I've attached a png of the very small list here... Do read this in conjunction with the ticket.

Attached Files:

4. Gleb_S.

Thank you! We will review and reply your ticket as soon as possible.
  5. Eleanna

Eleanna Member

ok thanks. I've just been alerted to the fact that my partner and myself had a little communication breakdown... As he submittted the ticket, it is logged in his name. so, the ticket number is ZKY-173-99669
  6. Gleb_S.

The ticket is replied.
  7. Howzit_G

Howzit_G New Member

I have the same problem as Eleanna above. Cannot add locations once USA has been deleted. I am in South Africa. Please add the attached file for South African locations functionality. I have tried many times to import to Sql without success. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  8. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Greetings @Howzit G ,

Please submit the ticket (including your FTP/cPanel details) in our HelpDesk System and me or my colleagues will take care of your problem asap.

Thanks!
  9. Howzit_G

Howzit_G New Member

HI Andrew,
    As per suggestion from Ernest, I have uninstalled and re-installed Subrion CMS, but it now says I have no packages [Real Estate Classifieds] associated with my installation? Please advise how I get the package back into my account.

Thanks Greg
  10. Andrew_G.

Andrew_G. Staff Member

Hello @Howzit G ,

It seems that you didn't install the Real Estates package on your site based on the Subrion script. Anyway, please submit the ticket in our HelpDesk System and me or my colleagues will take care of your problem asap.