Meet Subrion CMS 3.3.1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily_B., Mar 19, 2015.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hey all,

As you all know we released 3.3.0 version a week ago, and you discovered a couple of minor issues. Nothing serious though. Anyhow - sorry, we are all humans. So we decided to release this patch as quickly as possible, so you could get rid of them and keep working with a stable version. We've just released Subrion CMS 3.3.1 patch, that contains fixes for the reported issues.
    So what's included:1
    The full list could be found here: http://dev.subrion.org/versions/117 Sorry if I didn't mention other members who discovered bugs, thanks to all!

Upgrade:
    1. Please make upgrade backup - now we recommend to make backups from your hosting admin panel, simply archive your subrion folder if you don't have built-in tools. You also need to dump your database. This could be done in hosting control panel - cPanel, Plesk, etc.
    2. Admin Dashboard - top right notification about upgrades and click to upgrade
    3. Please follow the steps, we HIGHLY recommend to upgrade in forced mode if you/our stuff never made any changes on the installation.
    4. Analyze upgrade log - if everything went fine go to admin dashboard and delete installation module.
    5. Recommended though not necessary - clear your cache

That's it. Let us know if you have any questions.
    teletin_andrei likes this.
  2. msslem

msslem New Member

Hello,
    Thanks for your efforts.

I faced some issues with 3.3.0 upgrade so I restored my website to 2.7.0. then every think is okay.

Now I log to the Admin page and I just found the 3.3.0 version notification ! and I didn't see the 3.3.1

So what I suppose to do?
    do I upgrade to 3.3.0 then the patch will appear or what?

Thanks again.
  3. ganodan

ganodan New Member

Yes, all upgrades need to be completed in order, you need to complete 3.3.0 upgrade first, then 3.3.1 will appear
    Vasily_B. likes this.
  4. msslem

msslem New Member

Thanks a lot
  5. Vasily_B.

Hey guys,

We've released an auto updater - 3.3.1.10 - it's applied automatically and it includes major fix to make our plugins compatible with the latest 3.3.x branch. Anyhow, we do recommend to keep an eye on our plugins section and keep your plugins updated.
    Cheers
  6. msslem

msslem New Member

Hello,

I upgraded to 3.3.0 then I appalled the patch but my issue still without fixing !

my issue when I upgrade to this version the language in my site is unreadable it appears in strange format; I think it is encoding issue with database or pages.
  7. Vasily_B.

Hi @msslem

Please submit a ticket with your FTP + admin dashboard details. We will investigate the reported issue.

Thanks!
  8. media

media New Member

Is article package being updated to Subrion latest version????
  9. Vasily_B.

Hi,

Yesterday we released a new version of directory, articles & coupons scripts are the next things to be upgraded. Thanks for your patience.