member signup and foter edit

Discussion in 'Article Script / Article Directory Script' started by dontonea, Nov 23, 2013.

1. dontonea

dontonea New Member

I will appreciate if someone resolve these issues.
    After member signup the title of the email that each member receive is subrion and the link to the confirmation is not clickable how do I resolve this ?

Secondly, how do I edit the the powerd by subrion in the footer to my site URL ?
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Hi,

You can easily resolve the first issue by modifying your email template for member registration.
    Second issue could be resolved via System / Languages / Edit Language - find your language phrase and edit it in language manager.

Ask in case you have any questions.
  3. dontonea

dontonea New Member

Hi,
    i will need more explanation in the first issue, i edited the field use custom signature every thing changed to my site Url in the email members recieve, but members need to click on emails that wiil lead to activation there is no link to that. How to i edit that ? though i saw to activate your account go to http://www.mywebsite/confirm/? but it did not lead to the confirmation.
  4. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Could you please submit a ticket with your FTP / Admin Dashboard details so we could re-check this issue?

Thanks!