More packages to come

Discussion in 'Subrion CMS Packages Discussions' started by Vasily_B., Jan 24, 2016.

1. Vasily_B.

Vasily_B. Project Manager

Greetings,

We have two more packages for our software that might be released to the public. They are:
    apps directory & boat classifieds script
    They are full-featured custom packages on top of Subrion CMS framework.
    I wonder if there is any interest for each of them, should we release them as products for you?

Thanks!
    Andrew_G. likes this.
  2. olairmarcos

olairmarcos Member

Very good...
    I have interest in directory of jobs and job openings. Where companies can advertise job openings and registered users can advertise their job search and register Curriculum Vitae (upload file) on the site.
    Thanks for listening.
    Vasily_B. likes this.
  3. Vasily_B.

Hi Olair,

Thanks for your request. Yep, that might be definitely on the list, anyhow not now.
    We focus now on what we have at the moment, and try to make 100% complete solutions from the packages, we already have.
    So when our customers install a package, they don't need to add more & more plugins to make it work and could use it immediately.

4. Greg

Greg Super Moderator

How about a "General classifieds script". Where people can list household merchandise and misc... stuff.
  5. Vasily_B.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for asking. Not sure if we can complete it now.
    Generally we only need one feature to make a classifieds package - ability to setup different fields for categories.
    currently we're overloaded with some custom stuff (tsss, you know it ;)) but once it's up and running we can switch to more projects.

Thanks for the ideas.
  6. olusambal

olusambal New Member

Like olairmarcos mentioned
    Job Script is what will interest me. Where companies can advertise job openings and registered users can search for jobs and register Curriculum Vitae (upload file) on the site. Thanks.
  7. Vasily_B.

At the moment, we've almost completed a full-featured ecommerce script on top of Subrion CMS.
    We can show a couple of websites powered on this solution later this Spring.

At the moment it already includes the following functionality:
    Brands management
    Products
    Shipping
    Discounts

We are working on a general theme for it. No ETA though. It's now used for some custom projects only.

Thanks
    Andrew_G. likes this.
  8. CKENT

CKENT New Member

vasily any word on eta for the ecommerce system. And can it be added as a plugin? The cart plugin and Ecwid are just not what I am looking for
  9. Vasily_B.

Hi @CKENT ,

Happy New Year! Sorry, no ETA as we are working on the stable version (both core + package). We also created a template for the default version.
    We have a working functionality and if you register in our gitlab section I would be happy to provide you with the access to beta version.

Thanks